Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

A Mild Smile in The Morning

border_line
This morning i usher my friend go to a bank to administer SMS Banking. When we entered the room, a security greated. He call us “Mom”. Oh My God, we look like a Mommy? Hmm, May be it is a procedure. So I just passing through. I sit in waiting room. When I waiting, comes nature of like nosy the security guard, by answering his question “How can I help you ma’am?” and I want to answer “Just want to meet CS, grandfather” Of course only in my mind.
I watched the security guard work, greet customers and give a smile that very friendly. What a very Happy the security guard, even if he was in a state of badmood, he must keep smiling. Which means it can also be his mindset the security guard to keep cheerful, right? And without me knowing it, I was able to smile to see it all.
border_line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Cute Hot Pink Pointer