Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I’ll find your name in night-third of my Sajadah

border_line
Love in my silent,
Should you know if I love you ..
I THINK NOT ..
Because love can not be revealed in order to be seen ..
It can only be felt in the heart.
I dared not to parse ..
But I’m afraid of the place.
Because of what I thought was good,
Not necessarily good according to Allah ..
I want the best for My Allah ..
Actually ..
My indifference does not mean ignoring ..
Silence does not mean I do not remember you ..
Because I was ordinary human being.
There is a feeling ….
There was a desire
There is hope ..
But I felt myself not deserve that ..
Let this feels created,,
I put them in the corner heart,
Only Allah knows.
My dreams wings to fly into space.
To be dragged want love not lust.
I’ll find your name in the third of my night ..
I hope you’re the one that is written in the Lauhul Mahfudz for me ..
Even if not ..
Not why I believe in destiny of Allah is the Best .. Aamiin ..
border_line
AKAN KUCARI NAMAMU DALAM SAJADAH SEPERTIGA MALAMKU
Cinta dalam diamku,
Haruskah kau tahu jika aku mencintaimu..
KURASA TIDAK..
Kerana cinta itu tak bisa terungkap agar bisa terlihat..
Ianya hanya bisa dirasa dalam hati.
Bukan aku tak berani mengurai..
Tapi aku takut salah dalam menempatkannya.
Kerana apa yang menurutku baik,
Belum tentu baik menurut_Nya..
Aku ingin yang terbaik untuk Robbku..
Sebenarnya..
Acuhku bukan berarti mengabaikanmu..
Diamku bukan berarti tak mengingatmu..
Kerana aku pun insan biasa.
Ada perasaan….
Ada keinginan
Ada harapan..
Namun aku merasa diri belum pantas untuk itu..
Biar rasa ini tercipta,,
Kusimpan disudut hati,,
Hanya ALLAH saja yang tahu.
Kuterbangkan sayap angan keangkasa.
Agar nafsu tak menyeretku inginkan cinta.
Akan kucari namamu disepertiga malamku..
Aku harap kaulah yang tertulis di Lauhul Mahfudz untukku..
Jikapun bukan..
Tak mengapa aku percaya takdir_Nya adalah yang Terbaik..Aamiin..
Sumber : IndoHijabers
border_line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Small Cute Hot Pink Pointer