Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I'm Not A Silent Blogger From Now {{Trying}}

So, I decided not to be a silent blogger. Today I start followed other blogs and joined in exchange banner. And I have attached some banner from
other blog. I hope they attached and follow back my blog. Hm. I used to think that other blogger -specially Indonesian- can visit my blog from blogwalking, in here that I mean is automaticly. So I used blogspot. But, now, I realize that other blog can find my blog from other blog too. Finally, yes, actually I have new page. This.http://www.smileycodes.info




Comments
2 Comments
Widget Comment FB-Blog

2 comments:

  1. Hai, salam kenal ya :)

    Gue sikonyols (//^__^)//

    Ehmm, udah lama juga ya ngeblognya, bagus-bagus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. salam kenal juga :)
      ini pindahan dari tetangga sebelah mas
      sakanamotion.wordpress.com

      sekarang jadi penghuni blogspot juga :p

      Delete

Small Cute Hot Pink Pointer